vineri, 6 ianuarie 2012

Free will

I feel,I touch,see differently;
I look,I speak,talk rapidly;
Like all the things I've touched so far,
have now become nothing but tar;
Like what once used to mean the world,
right now has vanished,gone stone cold.

All that I do,all that I see can never get their hands on me...
All that you feel,all that you do will always mean the world to you.
Like water flowing through the sand,my life now trembles in your hand;
the one that's gripping,squeezing me will never ever set me free.

Feel like the river feels the curves,touches the earth and then erodes,
change like the weather changes ground,
change like time itself turns all around
and leaves to us nothing but choice.
The choice to do what you see right.
the choice to trust your own eyesight,
the choice to hear whatever is
the coice to feel and then resist
the lust that comes all over you
to trust me now,you know it's true.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu